2 lbs whole chicken wings
½ cup reduced sugar apricot preserves
1 tablespoon minced garlic, reserve ½ teaspoon
1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
1 teaspoon thai-style chili garlic sauce
2 tablespoons lime juice, divided
½ teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
1 cup non-fat, plain Greek yogurt
¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Remove skin from wings. Lay chicken wings in a single layer on the baking sheet and spray again with cooking spray.
3. Bake for 10 minutes. While the chicken is baking, whisk apricot preserves, 2.5 teaspoons of garlic, soy sauce, chili garlic sauce, lime juice and ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper together and set aside.
4. After the wings have been in the oven for 10 minutes, coat them generously with the apricot preserve mixture. Return to the oven for another 15 minutes or until wings are cooked through and glazed is caramelized.
5. In a small bowl, whisk together Greek yogurt, 1 tablespoon lime juice, cilantro and ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper. Serve dipping sauce with hot wings.
Servings: 4 (3 whole wings or 6 wings and drumettes, 1/4 cup dip)
Nutrition Information per serving: 220 calories, 17 g carbohydrate, 25 g protein, 5 g fat, 55 mg cholesterol, 245 mg sodium